Florida has long had an association with Disney, and at Florida Masters we have helped thousands of clients book their dream Disney World holiday in Orlando. We can put together the perfect Disney holiday 2017 / 2018 to suit your needs, whether you’re going as a couple, taking the kids, or travelling as a large group.
Working with major airlines such as Delta, British Airways, and Virgin Atlantic means that we can offer comfortable, convenient flights at excellent prices. The nearest airport to Disney World Florida is Orlando International Airport, and on arrival we can arrange transfers, or have a rental car waiting for you. The choice is yours.
Disney World Florida is more than a mere theme park, and it simply can’t be experienced in just a day or two. That’s why it’s worth booking a longer trip to take in all the sites. Many of our clients stay for one or two weeks in Orlando, yet still don’t manage to fit in all the activities that are on offer.
Enquire Now about a Disney Holiday, one of our friendly advisers will discuss your Disney World Holiday Package requirements with you.
Florida Masters, the experts in Florida Holidays
Disney Florida Attractions
The Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando is made up of:
- Disney’s Magic Kingdom – Here you’ll spot the iconic Cinderella Castle, and can explore many different ‘lands’ based on Disney films
- Epcot – A theme park based on science and technology, at the centre of which is the large sphere where you’ll find Future World
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Inspired by the golden era of Hollywood, this park has exciting rides for all ages, and is home of Pixar Place for those who love animation
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom – An animal inspired theme park full of exotic species and exciting worlds to explore
- Two waterparks – Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Disney’s Blizzard Beach are great places to cool off from the Florida sunshine. They combine thrilling rides, and quieter areas where you can soak up the sunshine
- Entertainment and shopping areas – Disney’s Boardwalk is full of restaurants, bars, and shops, all set along an old-fashioned boardwalk overlooking pretty Bay Lake. Disney Springs is a charming waterfront area with palm-tree lined streets, and exciting themed restaurants
Disney World really is a great place for people of all ages, so if you’re trying to keep multiple generations happy, you really can’t go wrong. When you book Disney holidays in Florida, you can save money by buying a pass for the duration of your stay, which will allow you access to all the theme parks, waterparks, and attractions, making it easy to keep everyone entertained.
Accommodation Near Disney World
For true Disney fans, there’s no greater thrill than staying in one of the themed hotels right in the resort. Disney has several hotels to suit various budgets and tastes, and our team are experts in finding the right accommodation for your party. Those travelling as a family may like the colourful, friendly Disney’s Pop Century Resort, which has a great pool and a huge food court which is great for keeping fussy eaters happy. If you want luxury and style, then the 5-star Disney Grand Floridian Resort and Spa is a spectacular lakeside resort with upmarket restaurants and grand rooms, which is great for Disney honeymoons or romantic holidays. Some areas even have spacious Disney Villas, which are great for families.
A big benefit of staying in a Disney World hotel is that you can take advantage of extended theme park hours. Certain hotels offer ‘extra magic hours’ where guests can get into the park an hour before it opens to the general public, and stay up to two hours later in the evening. A different theme park offers the extra hours every day, so you should check the schedule in advance to avoid disappointment.
Many Disney resort hotels also give you access to complimentary shuttle buses both to and from your hotel, and throughout the theme parks. These air-conditioned buses are a great way to get around, and mean you don’t need to worry about driving and shelling out for parking.
Of course, you don’t have to stay right in the park to enjoy all Disney has to offer. It can be cheaper to stay in areas such as International Drive, which is just 20 minutes from many of the theme parks, and some Orlando hotels offer a free shuttle bus to the major parks, including Disney. We also offer a wide range of villas near Disney World, which allow you to enjoy lots of space and privacy, as well as features such as private pools.
Florida Masters can help with all aspects of organising Disney Florida holidays, and that includes booking Disney dining packages. There are often great deals available, for example, if you book a Disney holiday for 2017 which includes park tickets for more than five nights, you’ll get a free Disney Dining package for everyone in your party.
There are many Disney Dining plans available. From basic plans with self-service meals and snacks, to more inclusive plans that include waiter service meals and re-fillable mugs with free, unlimited refills of drinks.